Andrea Thompson has 20 years of experience in graphic design. With an expertise in exhibits and environmental graphics, she excels at creating graphic systems that establish a consistent, accessible, and compelling message across multiple elements and formats. In addition, she has managed the work flow for projects involving hundreds of individual graphic elements, coordinating with clients, printers, and subcontractors while keeping the schedule and budget on track.
• National Children’s Museum. Washington, D.C.
• Perot Museum of Nature & Science. Dallas, TX
• Environmental Learning Center. Los Angeles, CA
• Chabot Space & Science Center: Bill Nye’s Clean Energy Challenge. Oakland, CA
• Smithsonian Museum: America on the Move. Washington, D.C.
• Education Center at Historic Mount Vernon. Mount Vernon, VI
• Chicago Museum of Science and Industry: U-505. Chicago, IL
• National Museum of Australia. Canberra, Australia
• Gulf Islands National Seashore Visitor Center. Ocean Springs, MS
• Nantucket Historical Association. Nantucket, MA
• ECHO Center for Lake Champlain. Burlington, VT
• J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge. Sanibel Island, FL
• Aquarium of the Pacific. Long Beach, CA
In addition, she is a working artist creating sculptures and site-specific installations. You can see some of her projects at AndreaThompsonArt.com .